Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I hate my office, I wanna go earlier, I wanna go shopping!!

I wish i could have a chance to wear fur in my country, well basically i can though, i have to stand myself burning inside, haha.. just love Kate Moss enjoyed the prettiness of fur affection... huh.
Today after office hour I'll go shopping alone, could not stand to buy something, I really want to have Maxi flowery dress and gladiator sandal. The drop waist dress is also must have items for the summer, following with front button dress. I just couldnt wait to go out from this hell (called Office) earlier, but before i leaved i have to do something "not important" for my work ... oooooohhhh you have no idea i really hate my office!!!! sigh..well enjoy the pictures! trust me Miu2 and Balenciaga doing great for their design this season!

No comments: